EXAMPLES OF 20 METAPHOR AND 20 SIMILE

NAME: MUHAMMAD FAKHRI FAJRI

NIM: 210511100075
CLASS: V-B


20 EXAMPLES OF METAPHOR:
1. Your words cut deeper than a knife
2. now I need someone to breathe me back to life
3. When I am drowning in this silence
4. get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead
5. You’re a falling star
6. you’re the getaway car
7. She's going through a rollercoaster of emotions
8. Jean is an early bird
9. His heart is gold
10. The falling snowflakes are dancers
11. The snow is a white blanket
12.  I spent the day putting out fires
13. My home is my castle
14. The elephant in the room
15. Mark my words
16. This homework assignment is a beast
17. The classroom was a zoo
18. Her voice was silky smooth
19. To feel under the weather
20. His smile lit up the room

20 EXAMPLES OF SIMILE
1. Like dry leaves falling
2. Clouds like jasmine white cotton
3. Running fast like lightning
4. Women are like roses that have just bloomed.
5. They like to fight like tom and jerry
6. Very loud and annoying like the exhaust sound of an old and worn car.
7. The sentences you spoke from your mouth were really sharp and hurt my heart like being slashed by a dagger.
8. I like to stroke my sister's hair. Because the texture of her hair is very smooth and soft like silk.
9. The scenery is very beautiful like a comfortable and beautiful paradise.
10. The cat looks so cute like a donut that I really want to eat.
11. The pimples on his face were numerous and red like a mountain that was about to erupt.
12. Women are like roses that have just bloomed.
13. Your voice is very smooth like a melody in a song.
14. I need your smile in my daily life, because your smile is like a bright morning that needs the sun.
15. He is very precious to me, not just a friend but like a lamp in the dark of the night.
16. Your face is like the sun that shines in the morning.
17. The beautiful girl is like a newly blooming jasmine.
18. Since you've been staying at home all the time, your skin has turned white like it's been smeared with milk.
19. Your body now looks so fat like a basketball.
20. Our friendship is like a solid chain.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MID TERM TEST - 5B

Classical poem and Contemporary poem