A DIALOGUE BETWEEN CHILD AND STRANGER

In the shining morning, there are a child with a mature woman was in conversation.

Kepin: Hi, I'm Kepin! What's your name?

Endang: Hello, Kepin. I'm Endang. Nice to meet you. Are you enjoying the park?

Kepin: Yeah! I like playing on the swings. Do you come here often?

Endang: Not really, Kepin. I'm just passing through. Do you come here with your friends?

Kepin: Sometimes, but today it's just me and my mom. What do you do, Endang?

Endang: I work at a bookstore. I love books. Do you like reading?

Kepin: Yeah! I like stories about dinosaurs. My mom reads them to me before bedtime. What's your favorite book?

Endang: Oh, that's a tough one. I enjoy adventure stories and mysteries. Maybe you'll find a cool dinosaur adventure book next time you visit the bookstore.

Kepin: That sounds awesome! Maybe I will. Do you have a favorite dinosaur?

Endang: I think I like the Triceratops. It's fascinating how they had those three horns on their face. What about you?

Kepin: I like the T-Rex because it's so big and strong! Maybe one day I'll be a paleontologist and discover new dinosaurs.

Endang: That would be amazing, Kepin! Pursue your dreams, and who knows what you might discover. Speaking of dreams, do you have any other hobbies?

Kepin: I like drawing. I draw dinosaurs and make up my own stories about them.

Endang: That's so creative! Maybe you'll be an artist and an explorer. Keep nurturing your imagination, Kepin.

Kepin: Thanks, Endang! Well, I gotta go back to the swings now. Nice talking to you!

Endang: Nice talking to you too, Kepin. Have a great time on the swings and keep dreaming big!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MID TERM TEST - 5B

Classical poem and Contemporary poem